Welcome!

O hey! Welcome to my travel blog, 'Cara's Up, Up and Away!' One of my great loves in life is travel. In my blog, I will write about my adventures here, there and everywhere! 'Up, up and away' is my Dad's favourite saying. He excitedly shouts this out any time a trip is imminent. It is a phrase that I always associate with happy memories so it is very appropriate to name this blog after Dad's catchphrase.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

Cara x


Places I've Been

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Travel Essential- Lonely Planet Guide

Lonely Planet book is an essential!!
So we've booked our flights! Who knew it would be cheaper to fly from Dublin to Beijing rather than going Muscat to Beijing! Flying Dublin to Beijing June 23 with Lufthansa. What do you think is the thing I do immediately after booking my flights? Get my Lonely Planet Guide for Beijing!
I got my Lonely Planet book the other day for 6 Riyal (around 12 euro). Nothing makes me more excited than going to the book shop and picking up the Lonely Planet edition for that particular country or city. When we went to Thailand, I had the girls driven crazy with 'What does Lonely Planet say?' and 'I'll just check my Lonely Planet book'.
In case you don't know what the Lonely Planet books are, let me tell you. They are a series of travel books dedicated to informing the traveller about their chosen destination. These guides offer advice and information on everything from where to stay to where to eat, things to do to attractions. They even offer basic phrases in the language of the country. In terms of accommodation and places to eat, the books inform you of places with different budgets in mind. The books are frank and honest in the information they supply which helps travellers to make informed decisions.
They really are a travel essential worth spending a bit of money on. I know I can not wait to start reading up on Beijing!!
 
#lonelyplanet
#travelblogger
#beijing


3 comments:

  1. love the lonely planet...i do the same as you everytime im off somewhere new. met your mom and dad on capadoccia trip....say hi from me....and beshlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay then...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound a little creepy, and maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could simply press "Play" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your life?

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Sound too EASY? Think something like this is not for real???

    Well then, Let me tell you the news...

    Sometimes the largest miracles life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!!!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a real-life "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    YOU simply hit "Play" and the money will start coming into your life. starting almost INSTANTLY.

    CLICK here to enjoy the magical "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete